Vrnjacka Banja can be reached:
- by highway (E-75) Belgrade-Nis, exit at Batocina (115 km), and
then by regional road via Kragujevac and Kraljevo to Vrnjacka
Banja (90 km);
- by highway (E-75) Nis-Belgrade, exit at Pojate (69 km), then
by regional road (E-761) via Krusevac to Vrnjacka Banja (66 km);
- by the Ibar main road and regional road (E-763) via Gornji
Milanovac and regional road (E-761) via Kraljevo to Vrnjacka Banja;
- by bus from Belgrade Bus Station (about 15 departures/day;
price: about 7 EUR);
- by bus from Nis Bus Station (11 departures/day; price: about 5
- by train from Belgrade to Stalac, and then by a local bus.
The nearest international airport is in Belgrade. More informations
about traveling to/from Belgrade and other useful stuff you can find
The monetary unit is Yugoslav dinar.
- bills: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 1000, 5000 dinars;
- coins: 50 para (1 dinar is composed of 100 para), 1 dinar, 2
dinars, 5 dinars;
- exchange rate: 1 EUR approx. 80 dinars (changes daily)
How to get to Vrnjacka Banja from Belgrade and from Nish by car?
Where is "Postanski dom"?
IMPORTANT: Certain nationalities need visas for a stay in
Please check whether you need visas. For more details see